Last updated: 05 Jul 2019
Chara Mothers & Baby Asia Pte. Ltd. operates https://chara.com.sg. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information by this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests;
- Other information is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly:
- For internal record keeping;
- Verifying your identity;
- Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- Processing payment or credit transactions;
- Sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- To provide, improve and personalize the services,
- For analytic purposes.
Rest assured that CHARA does not sell, rent, trade or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and give insights on how users find and use our website. These will allow us to be able to track ROI for our online marketing and in return, will enable us to make decisions based on these data to cater to and suit our customers better.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.