Retrospec Judd Single-Speed Folding Bike with Coaster Brake (Teal)
Judd’s hand-built aluminum frame is 30% lighter than the leading folding bike. Kenda Kwest commuter tires equip Judd for long-lasting riding and unwavering dependability. Single-speed riding with a built-in coaster brake means less maintenance than other commuting bikes. Judd is your low-maintenance, easy to store, city companion.
CONVENIENCE IS KEY
Judd utilizes its folding handlebars, top-tube and pedals to effortlessly fold up to 10”x30”x22” allowing you to store it essentially anywhere. It is so compact that you can store it indoors, eliminating the weather damage that comes with storing larger bikes outside, increasing the longevity of your new two-wheeled companion!
This bike comes with Kenda Kwest commuter tires with rounded tread and large water dispersion grooves, which means you’re ready to take on the streets, no matter what the day’s forecast may be. The 20” wheels also allow for faster acceleration and require less force from your legs in order to pedal, making getting from point A to point B a breeze.
This bike is constructed with quality components and materials to ensure a smooth ride that is easy to handle and gets you to where you need to be. Also, we have equipped Judd with a single-speed 16T coaster brake and aluminum QR front hub, eliminating the need for any cords or wires, making it easier to fold-up when you’re in a hurry and on the go.
- Frame: Hand-built Aluminum Folding Frame
- Fork: Hand-Built Aluminum
- Handlebars: Alloy Straight Handlebar, 22.2 clamp
- Rims: 20” Folding Bike Rims
- Hubs: Aluminum Single-Speed 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires: 20” Kenda Kwest Commuter Tires
- Drivetrain: Alloy Crank with 48T chainring
- Chain: KMC 1/8”
- Seatpost: 30.4 Alloy Seatpost
- Brake: Rear Coaster Brake
- Pedals: Hi-impact Resin Folding Pedals
- Saddle: Critical Cycles UrbanComfort Saddle
- Grips: Kraton Rubber Ergonomic Grips
- Assembly: Bike comes fully assembled
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS