Returns & Exchange
Thank you for shopping with CHARA, a brand by Carter Technologies (S) Pte Ltd. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Wrong Items sent by us / Defective Product
If you received a defective or wrong item, please click here to submit your return online or notify us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately within seven (7) days of purchase. In the email, please provide us with:
- Your order number,
- Please explain to us the nature of defect (supported with pictures or videos would be deemed helpful and highly recommended)
- Once approved by our staffs, we will then provide a COLLECT-BACK SERVICE. We will send an in-house logistics personnel to pick up the item from you and send it back to us.
However, if a product sent back to us without defect or alleged defect, and the product is considered to be within normal range of operation, your item will be shipped back to you with additional charges borne by the buyer.
We highly recommend customers to bring the defective item to its local service center to confirm the defect as this would expedite the entire process before sending it back to us. They may provide you with a replacement on the spot as well.
Free 90 days Return Policy
Should you have any second thoughts on your purchases,
- You have Ninety (90) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it
- in the original packaging
- needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- For personal hygiene purposes, merchandise categorized under toiletries, underwear (inner garments) & accessories, bedding, feeding items (unless faulty) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- In addition, merchandise sold as a promotional sale item and discount codes applied at checkouts will not be covered in the exchange policy. Please feel free to verify with us should you be unsure of whether an item can be returned.
- Please note that customers will have to bear for paying shipping costs for the returned items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We strongly urge all customers to use a trackable service when returning any goods. CHARA will not be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred during transit. CHARA reserves the right to reject any products that do not meet the criteria.
- After receiving the returned item, we will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund in the form of an in-store credit which you can use to offset for all future purchases.
- We urge all customers to fully and thoroughly inspect and check merchandise upon receiving. At the same time, CHARA will also do our part to ensure that products will be kept and delivered in tip-top condition to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
All returns and refunds may only be granted at the sole discretion of CHARA.